SUNDUNG DO PITONGKIADAN ITI NOKORUOL DO GINAWO, NGA ABANTALAN NOPO DOT KOPOSIONKU...:)

MY ULTIMATE DREAM IS TO SET MY FOOT ON EVERY COUNTRY ON PLANET EARTH; TO LEARN THEIR LANGUAGE AND CULTURE, TO APPRECIATE THE BEAUTY OF NATURE IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE SAME BIOSPHERE..:)

Saturday, October 13, 2012

A few thoughts to be shared

I never thought that there are some people; not only from my own country, Malaysia, but from all over the world did take a glimpse or even read my posts. I wouldn't mind at all if my blog site has no followers. What's more important for me now is to share my views on this life. God bless you all and I hope that you will continue and to correspond with me for further inquiries. I will try my best to give the best answers for questions asked since my work schedule is so packed.

I am not a Buddhist, but my way of thoughts especially regarding the meaning of life and death has awaken me to a level where I have to accept things as they are in my life. It is somehow what we have known as "positive thinking" or "mind over matter" concepts where human beings have control over their life despite the fate that has been "fixed" on them. Karma cannot be changed; it's degree of intensity can either be increased or be reduced depending on the actions that we have done in our past lives.

My own "Winstedtarianism" philosophy is not a religion, but was obtained from my observation from the people who lived surrounding me. They not only influenced my life, but they did gave me the true meaning of human's sufferings and their causes. I hope that those who will read this will be clear up their mind from ignorance and selfishness.

1. Human wisdom can be likened as a dry seed. If you keep
    or hide it, it will remain as a seed and nothing more. When 
    you water it, it will grow and become a seedling. You keep
    watering and nurturing it, and it will continue to grow. Soon
    it will grow into a big and tall tree where green leaves will
    appear and forms a shade for the passers-by. Who knows,
    an enlightened person may take his refuge under the tree! 

2. No one can escape death; nay. Even a prince who ruled 
    over a vast nation; his crown was made from pure gold
    and adorned with precious jewels from all the nations that
    he conquered, his fame was feared even unto the ends of 
    the earth, but woe, when he died, his body will rot, his 
    flesh will be separated from his bones. A sage full of 
    wisdom, whose knowledge pulls people from all over the
    world. Whom through his mouth all the precious teachings
    were delivered, where people will sought his advice. Nay,
    as his body decayed, nothing much is left for him. His 
    bones no longer speaks, his eyes who read the most 
    precious knowledge now dissolved. Nothing can stop his 
    lips from decaying; his teeth loosened from his jaws. No,
    not a single being can be spared from death, no matter 
    how much he boasted living his life on earth like living 
    for eternity.   

3. On the fragility and temporal meaning of life: It can be 
    likened as a dew at the end of each grass. As the morning 
    sun shines on the meadows, some of the dews vanishes
    into thin air; never to be returned. Some remains, because
    there are some shorter grasses hindered by the taller 
    ones, thus their times are delayed, but not for too long. It 
    will vanish too, nothing is spared. The tall and big tree
    must shed its leaves, the old and dried ones fell from its
    branches; to be replaced with young and green ones. In 
    the end, the tree itself will die and be submissive to the 
    earth where it started its first moments of life. That's what
    will happen to our human life, no matter how great we 
    have lived our lives, it must come to an end...

* #3 reminds me of the final scene where the ghost Nang 
  Nak cried after hearing the Grand Monk's discourse which 
  was uniquely represented with symbolic images from the 
  nature. She realizes her wrongdoing of going against the
  reality of life and death; where the dead must move on to 
  next life without interfering with those who are still living.           

No comments:

Post a Comment