SUNDUNG DO PITONGKIADAN ITI NOKORUOL DO GINAWO, NGA ABANTALAN NOPO DOT KOPOSIONKU...:)

MY ULTIMATE DREAM IS TO SET MY FOOT ON EVERY COUNTRY ON PLANET EARTH; TO LEARN THEIR LANGUAGE AND CULTURE, TO APPRECIATE THE BEAUTY OF NATURE IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE SAME BIOSPHERE..:)

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Travelogue: Bintulu

Taman Tumbina, Bintulu...the only mini-zoo in the Northern part of Sarawak. Though not as big and varied as the infamous National Zoo,  it was much cleaner and more properly managed.
 The African Mahogany tree; I took this opportunity to knock its trunk three times to invoke the blessings of the tree spirit. Superstitious, huh???
 Me and my lovely family strolling along the wooden, man-made trail....it was such a day but it was a total fun!
 Posing in front of the non-functional, artificial waterfall...heheh
 A tiger with a human face...it wasn't scary after all
This was one of the main reasons why I went to Bintulu; its famous and beautiful rocky beach@Tanjung Batu a.k.a Pantai Temasya.
Looking at the sunset as I set my eyes upon the horizon. If I am not mistaken, the famous Teluk Chempedak Beach of Pahang is directly opposite its Sarawakian counterpart; almost a thousand miles apart, separated by the vast body of salty water of the South China Sea....By the way, it reminded me of the times where I spent my spiritual trip to Kuantan back to my campus times...:0

No comments:

Post a Comment